What information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, receiver’s name, delivery address and/or location, phone numbers or other details to help you with your experience.
We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when we transact with you. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by us directly or via a payment gateway.
We may collect information about your IP address and the browser you are using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what sites you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register with us. We also collect information if you post a comment on our website or ask us a question through phone or email.
We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of the product offerings you used.
- To follow up with you through chat, email or phone after you expressed interest in our offerings.
- To send transnational and promotional messages on your phone number registered with us.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible to a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart. Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is a different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some features might be disabled. However, you will still be able to place the orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our website.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- To send promotional emails after the original transaction has occurred.
- We also allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can do so by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our email or by emailing us at whiskcakestudio.gmail.com.
46, Ground Floor, Spaze Corporate Park
Tulip Chawk, Sector 69,
Call Us: +91-959931772